- To cover a broad spectrum of surgeries in bariatric and metabolic surgery.
- To provide indications for surgical treatment and discuss operative complications.
- To highlight technical aspects of surgical interventions through live relays.
- To allow real-time discussion between the operators and the surgeon trainees.
- To provide hands-on sessions to improve skills on live tissue under experts.
- To discuss postoperative results and applications of evidence-based medicine.
- Any post graduation in surgical speciality.
- Performed or assisted 25 bariatric surgeries.
- Recommendations from 2 registered bariatric surgeons.
- Membership of the International Bariatric Club.
- Practicing bariatric surgeon, or has undergone 6 months training.
- Choice of Textbooks & Journals
- Video presentations of surgery, lectures and interviews
- 3 day contact course by top-notch international faculty
- Small group discussion during contact courses with personal attention
- Animal laboratory for love or harvested tissue surgery
- Clinical assessment through Theory, Viva & OSCE
- Webcasting lectures, surgeries & discussions through IBC TV & YouTube Live
Covidien Center of Innovation (CCI), surgical training centres by Medtronic, has state-of-the-art facilities with lavish small group conference rooms with inbuilt webcasting & video conference facilities, and fully equipped theatre with multiple operating stations for surgeons to practice various minimal access procedures. Various Asia-Pacific centres situated in Mumbai, Shanghai, Seoul, and Teipei will be utilised as venue for FIBC.
Other stand alone state-of-the-art teaching animal facilities will also be used time to time in various Asia-Pacific & western regions for FIBC contact courses as venues.
Should you wish to cancel or postpone your registration, please notify us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no refund will be considered for cancellation received less than 4 weeks before the course starts even if Visa application has been denied. However postponement can be conserved based on availability of the requested course.
Should you wish to cancel or change your hotel accommodation, please notify us via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Cancellation received earlier than 2 weeks before the course starts is eligible for full hotel refund.
- Cancellation received less than 2 weeks before the course starts is eligible for hotel refund – minus one night deposit.